Legal training for the public and private health sectors in Ireland
Find the training course you need
With the ever-increasing demands of working in the health sector, heightened with the pandemic; the growing number of serious incidents; serious case reviews; and inquiry findings, there has never been a greater need for all health and social care professionals to be fully trained and skilled in order to carry out their work in adherence to best practice.
La Touche Training is Ireland’s leading legal training provider for Medical, Health & Social Care Professionals. We offer a variety of legal-skills training courses to ensure professionals understand and comply with best practice standards.
We work extensively with HSE regions, Private & Public Hospitals and Health Organisations, Nursing Homes, Emergency Services, Mental Health Services, as well as a large number of regulatory bodies.
Our courses can be delivered online or face-to-face (when safe).
- Effective Recording & Report Writing
- Healthcare records on trial
General Health courses:
- Medical, Health & Social Care Professionals & the Law
- Care of the Vulnerable Adult
- The Law on Consent and Capacity
- Children & the Law
- Safeguarding the Child & Vulnerable Adult - Legal Reporting Obligations
Investigations & Reviews series:
- Best Practice in Incident Review
- Complaint's Handling
- Employment Investigations & the Application of Disciplinary Procedures
- Employment Law: Rights, Investigations, Disputes and Redress
- Advocacy for the Employment Courts
Witness Skills series:
- Witness Skills
- Essential Guide to a Coroner's Inquest
View the full list of Healthcare training courses here.
Did you know?
If you're looking for a specific Healthcare training course, we can design a training programme tailored to your requirements.