The structure of this course is as follows:
• 6-month course assessed by 2 written assignments (2,000 – 2,500 words)
• A mixture of guided online study and participation in live sessions:
• 1 x Virtual Classroom - groups are limited to 36 students to maximise the study experience.
• 1 x Immersive Scenario and associated debrief - a powerful experience putting you at the centre of a story, helping you bridge the gap between what you know and how you can apply that knowledge in your role
• 1 x Tutorial - designed to give you an opportunity to engage more actively with the course content and clarify your understanding in a discursive environment. The tutor will support and challenge your knowledge, and the application of that knowledge.
• 3 x Assessment Preparation Sessions
• Videos covering the latest industry developments including Essential Videos, Case Study Videos and monthly 'in the spotlight' videos. Videos and Monthly 'in the spotlight' videos.
• Proactive support throughout the course to help you stay on track, including access to the Membership Portal
We have full syllabi available for all of our qualifications.
In order to study any ICA course you will need to become a member of ICA. If you're not currently a member of the ICA, membership will be added to your basket during checkout.
This Advanced Certificate is open to anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in the discipline. However, the content of the programme requires students to possess:
Our courses are split into Introductory, Specialist, Intermediate, Advanced and Expert levels to ensure our students study topics relevant to their experience and role.
This course is Intermediate and is designed for those new to the discipline or in a junior role who want to enhance their knowledge & skills.
|Available dates |
Have a question about which course or online learning program is best for you? Please fill in this form and contact us, we'll be glad to help you.