ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance
The challenges compliance professionals face mean it is vital to have the right knowledge and skills. The ICA Diplomas in Compliance will teach you all you need to know to approach your role with confidence.
This qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester. In the UK, it is also endorsed by the British Bankers’ Association.
Who are the courses suitable for?
• Compliance Officers/Managers and their Deputies
• Managers with responsibility for internal compliance controls
• Risk Managers
• Internal Audit Staff
• Regulatory Representatives
• Individuals who completed the ICA Advanced Certificate in Compliance
• Company Secretaries
What will you learn?
• Understanding governance, risk and compliance
• Ethics, Integrity and organisational culture: taking GRC to the next level
• Understanding the complete regulatory environment
• How to use corporate governance to enhance your firm’s performance
• Managing regulatory risk for the benefit of your firm
• What is the role of the compliance Function?
• How to design and build world class GRC systems and controls
• Protecting your firm from the risk of financial crime
The conduct of firms and the behaviour of senior management is a key topic in both courses and is interwoven throughout the course units. The conduct agenda forms a key part of the workshop exercises in the UK.
Request a copy of the full syllabus here
What does it cost?
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining our professional community of thousands of like minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is €120 payable to ICA and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge and resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services.
The course fee is €2,950 payable to La Touche Training. This rate is VAT exempt.
How will you be assessed?
- 3 x 3,500 word assignments
Diploma Workshop Dates
Distance Learning: It is possible to commence the programme at any time via Distance Learning with enhanced online and tutor support.
Distance Learning - Virtual Classroom and Assignment Dates
Where does this course sit on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) ?
Awarded in association with the University of Manchester - Alliance Manchester Business School, this ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering is comparable with major award level 8 on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).