ICA International Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention
Financial crime is a key threat for industry and regulatory authorities alike. Having knowledgeable, fully trained staff who understand the risks and how they can be managed is essential. The ICA Diplomas in Financial Crime Prevention increase awareness amongst individuals and help prevent fraud, protecting firms.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Fraud Prevention and Investigation Officers, Managers and Deputies
- MLROs and Deputies
- Accountants & Lawyers
- Managers with responsibility for internal organisational fraud, financial crime and AML controls
- Risk Managers
- Internal Audit and Regulatory Staff
- Gardai & Law enforcement
- Individuals who have completed the ICA AML Diploma or the ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
What will you learn?
- Gain an understanding of Financial Crime
- Practical Application of the International Standards and Best Practice in this area
- The Prevention and Detection of Specific Financial Crime Risks
- Corporate Governance & Market Fraud
- Investigation, Prosecution and Recovery
Request a copy of the full syllabus here
What does it cost?
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining our professional community of thousands of like minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is €120 payable to ICA and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge and resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services.
The course fee is €2,950 payable to La Touche Training. This rate is VAT exempt.
How will you be assessed?
- 3 x 3,500 word assignments
Diploma Workshop Dates
Distance Learning: It is possible to commence the programme at any time via Distance Learning with enhanced online and tutor support.
Distance Learning - Virtual Classroom and Assignment Dates
Where does this course sit on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) ?
Awarded in association with the University of Manchester - Alliance Manchester Business School, this ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering is comparable with major award level 8 on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).