ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering
Money laundering prevention remains high on the agenda for financial services professionals. An integrated approach to fighting the risk is needed and knowledgeable, fully trained staff are essential to that approach. The International Compliance Association (ICA) Diplomas in Anti Money Laundering help individuals develop best practice initiatives and prepares them to face present and future challenges, reducing risk.
Who are the courses suitable for?
- MLROs and their deputies
- Gardai & Law Enforcement
- Managers with responsibilities for internal AML controls
- Risk Managers
- Individuals who have completed the ICA Certificate in AML or ICA Advanced Certificate in AML (UK or International)
What will you learn?
- Anti money laundering (AML) and combating terrorist financing (CTF) in context
- Customer identification, customer risk profiling and monitoring
- Designing a comprehensive AML and CTF framework for a financial services business
- Risk-based customer due diligence (CDD), customer risk profiling and on-going monitoring
- Governance and leadership
- Suspicious activity / suspicious transaction reporting and dealing with the authorities
Request a copy of the full syllabus here
What does it cost?
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining our professional community of thousands of like minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is €120 payable to ICA and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge and resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services.
The course fee is €2,950 payable to La Touche Training. This rate is VAT exempt.
How will you be assessed?
- 3 x 3,500 word assignments
Diploma Workshop Dates
Distance Learning: It is possible to commence the programme at any time via Distance Learning with enhanced online and tutor support.
Distance Learning - Virtual Classroom and Assignment Dates
Where does this course sit on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) ?
Awarded in association with the University of Manchester - Alliance Manchester Business School, this ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering is comparable with major award level 8 on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).