All La Touche Training products are subject to these terms and conditions.
La Touche Training products include, but are not limited to, courses, presentations, manuals, course materials, case studies, training plans, articles, books and web-based products.
La Touche Training owns the copyright in all La Touche Training products and materials. Any material contained in La Touche Training products or materials may not be reproduced in any form or used without the express written permission of La Touche Training.
Maximum Numbers (in-house courses)
If numbers on the training day go above what was agreed to be the maximum number accepted on the course when booking, La Touche Training reserve the right to apply a fee for the extra individuals.
Payment for La Touche Training products should be made in the way indicated in publicity material and on the website for each product or by agreement with La Touche Training staff.
Payments can be made by:
- EFT - bank account details are on your invoice
- Cheques - payable to La Touche Training
- Credit and debit cards – all major cards are accepted. Please quote your invoice number on payment. La Touche Training does not accept AMEX.
Payment terms are 7 days from date of invoice
It is the policy of the company to recover all debts and associated court costs and legal fees incurred in so doing. We reserve the right to charge interest at 3% over bank base rate on overdue invoices.
La Touche Training Trainers
Any contract entered into with La Touche Training for the provision of La Touche Training products is on the express term that the trainer we appoint to present or author the product will not be approached independently by you or a third party acting on your behalf to present training or create other material to you or any other party.
Cancellation and Postponement
- For all public courses, in-house trainings, conferences, presentations and workshops cancellations must be made in writing and received by us at least 10 days prior to the event.
- We will not accept cancellations that have not been received by us in writing, and you should obtain proof of sending.
- Cancellations not giving the required notice, and those not received in writing, will not be accepted and the agreed course fee will be due.
- Attendees’ names may be changed at any time without charge.
- Postponements will be accepted at no charge if notified in writing at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Postponements received between 1 and 13 days prior to the event will be charged 25% of the course fee.
- Thereafter, postponements will be charged at the full course fee. If a postponement occurs within 14 days of the event and then the new date is subsequently cancelled at any stage, the full course fee will be charged and will be non-refundable.
- La Touche Training reserves the right to vary the timing, date and venue of a course where the occasion necessitates, or to cancel the event and issue a full refund of any fees paid.
- La Touche Training cannot be held responsible for events outside of its control.
- No shows will be charged the full course fee.
Witness Familiarisation Training
For Witness Familiarisation training the contract will be with the instructing party and the invoice will be issued to them with payment terms within.
It is the policy of La Touche Training that all matters arising from the delivery of La Touche Training products is confidential. This confidentiality will end with the consent of our clients, or where we are required by law to disclose, or where there is an overriding public interest, including where the information concerns misconduct, illegality or gross immorality.
Your contact details will be used to keep you informed of La Touche Training’s in-house courses and upcoming events. We will not pass your details on to any third party and you may request to be removed from our list at any time by e-mailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or writing to La Touche Training, Suite 329 The Capel Building, Mary’s Abbey, D07 V4HR and informing us you no longer wish to be included in this activity.
This clause sets out the responsibilities of La Touche Training (‘the Provider’), and the Customer in relation to the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection law (Data Protection Law). Any terms or words defined in Data Protection Law and used in this clause relating to personal data shall have the meaning set out in Data Protection Law. Where the Provider processes any personal data in relation to services or products covers by these Terms and Conditions, it does so as a data controller on its own behalf (including in order to comply with its obligations and exercise its rights under this agreement), and shall comply with Data Protection Law in respect of such processing. Where the Customer provides any personal data in relation to this agreement, it warrants that it does so in compliance with Data Protection Law and that the Provider may, under Data Protection Law, process such data as required or anticipated by this agreement, and the Customer shall be responsible for any costs, losses or expenses the Provider incurs or suffers as a result of breach of such warranty.
Please note that La Touche Training staff, material writers, presenters and trainers are not authorised to advise on the interpretation and application of the law to particular circumstances or matters and any such comments made by them will not constitute and must not be relied upon as advice.
The La Touche Training Products have been designed solely for the learning benefit of clients attending such courses or presentations or participating in such web based products. The material does not necessarily stand on its own and is not intended to be relied upon for giving specific advice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither La Touche Training staff, material writers, presenters and trainers will be liable by reason of breach of contract, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) occasioned to any person acting or omitting to act or refraining from acting upon the material within La Touche Training products, except to the extent that any such loss or damage does not exceed the price of the La Touche Training product, arising from or connected with any error or omission in the material. Nothing in this paragraph shall be deemed to exclude or limit La Touche Training staff, material writers, presenters and trainers liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Loss and damage as referred to above shall be deemed to include, but is not limited to, any loss of profits or anticipated profits, damage to reputation or goodwill, loss of business or anticipated business, damages, costs, expenses incurred or payable to any third party (in all cases whether direct, indirect or consequential) or any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Recording of events
La Touche Training reserves the right to make audio and video recordings during the delivery of conferences. Clients agree that by attending a conference, these recordings may be used for training and marketing purposes without prior approval by the clients and without payment to the clients.
Testimonials are provided with the express consent of our clients.