Do you have a full understanding of your legal obligations as a Medical, Social or Healthcare Professional?
Taking place over 2 days, this bespoke legal training programme covers relevant legislation, case studies, policies / guidelines and their practical application affecting health and social care professionals in a specific profession/department or organisation.
Key Learning Points:
- Accountability (including Professional Regulation)
- Negligence and Duty of Care
- Recent Irish cases and their consequences
- Record Keeping
- Information Governance
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Freedom of Information
- Capacity – The current legal position and The Assisted Decision Making (Capacity) Act 2015
- Best Practice in Report Writing
- Witness preparation and giving evidence in Courts, Inquests, Professional Conduct Hearings
Who should attend this course:
All medical, health or social care professionals.
If you'd like to plan this training course for your organisation at a different date please contact us directly and we'll arrange this with you.
For further information please contact us on 01 878 8265 - [email protected]