Are you fully aware of the implications of what you or your staff record?
This intensive one-day course is aimed at addressing some of the practical implications of healthcare records for medical, health and social care professionals. It will help you to produce professional records which will enhance your credibility as a witness.
Key learning points
- Professional Regulation
- The importance of good record keeping
- How good records can save you going to court
- How to complete statements
- How your records stand up to scrutiny in legal proceedings
- The process of discovery in litigation
- How opposing lawyers look at your records
- How to stand over your records in the witness box
- The structure of the Courts, including the Coroners Court
Who should attend:
All Medical, Health and Social Care Professionals.
Contact us today to start planning your training at a date convenient for you.