Do you work with children? Are you fully aware of all of your legal obligations when working with children?
A highly practical 1-day course which examines the key legal issues that arise when providing care for children including accountability, proper record keeping, getting a valid consent, Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children and Children First Act 2015. It also looks at how a professional should prepare to give evidence if required to do so in a professional capacity.
Key Learning Points:
- Best Practice in Recording and Report Writing
- Consent and the Child - National Consent Policy
- Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children, 2017
- Children First Act 2015
- National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Act 2012
- Witness Preparation and giving evidence in Courts, Inquests, Professional Conduct Hearings
Who should attend this course:
All Medical, Health & Social Care Professionals working with children.
Contact us today to start planning your training at a date convenient for you.