This practical, hands-on advocacy training course will equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out this role and will give you a greater understanding of how cases must be prepared.
Key learning points:
- Prepare to appear in the relevant venue by establishing relevant law, issues, facts, evidence and case theory
- Make effective use of documentary and oral evidence
- Deal with pre-trial disclosure
- Understand how to properly address the relevant venue and develop skills in relation to examination-in-chief and cross-examination
- Perform as an advocate, using an appropriate structure, content, persuasion, and delivery
To plan this training course for your organisation at a date and place that suits you please contact us directly and we will arrange this with you.