Download Syllabus here
Download Enrolment Form
2018 courses commence October 2018.
As a sister-company of International Compliance Training, La Touche Training is delighted to offer International Compliance Association (ICA) qualifications for the Irish market.
ICA qualifications are a globally recognised benchmark of competence & excellence in the fields of anti-money laundering, compliance and financial crime prevention. There are courses to suit all levels of knowledge and experience.
Run in over 30 jurisdictions worldwide, these top quality qualifications are awarded by the ICA in association with the University of Manchester Business School.
Some of the benefits of an ICA qualification include:
- Enhance your knowledge/skills and become an AML/Fraud prevention specialist
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
- Benefit from practical learning set within an academic framework
- Achieve a benchmark of excellence that is recognisable to employers
- Career Progression
- Help reduce financial crime risk for your firm
- Membership of the International Compliance Association
Distance Learning Qualifications can be started at any time
See Here For:
Distance Learning - Virtual Classroom and Assignment Dates
See Here For:
Upcoming Diploma Workshop Dates - Dublin
Download ICT Course Brochure