ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
The International Compliance Association (ICA) Certificate in Anti Money Laundering provides an excellent introduction to anti money laundering and is a good basis for further study in the subject.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Staff with specific anti-money laundering duties
- All staff working in financial services who want an introduction to anti-money laundering
- Anyone who aspires to a career in anti-money laundering or fraud prevention
What will you learn?
- Unit 1: Understanding Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions
- Unit 2: Vulnerabilities of financial institutions to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Unit 3: Anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing in practice
- Unit 4: Anti-money laundering and combating terrorist financing – legal and regulatory structures
- Unit 5: Management obligations and the risk-based approach to money laundering and terrorist financing
Request a copy of the full syllabus here Download enrolment form
The ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering has a practical focus and is open to anyone who is interested in anti-money laundering. The content of the programme requires students to possess:
- Sound educational background
- Good written English skills
How will you be assessed?
A one hour multiple choice test that is taken online.
ICA qualifications are awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
How and where can you study?
This course is completed via Distance Learning through the online learning platform (you will have access for 3 months). There is additional e-tutor and on-line support.
Can the course be taught in-house?
An in-house option is available for firms putting a minimum of 15 people onto the course. Benefits include a Workshop day with an Industry Expert, a reduction in price and the ability to include bespoke material in the course delivery. Contact La Touche Training for more information.
What does it cost?
€650. This rate is VAT exempt.
"The course material was very interesting and informative. The real life examples really helped and I now have a much greater understanding and awareness when carrying out my role" Dean Smith, Compliance Assistant, Schneider Foreign Exchange