ICA International Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention
Call 01 8788 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Financial crime is a key threat for industry and regulatory authorities alike. Having knowledgeable, fully trained staff who understand the risks and how they can be managed is essential. The ICA Diplomas in Financial Crime Prevention increase awareness amongst individuals and help prevent fraud, protecting firms.
Who is the course suitable for?
- Fraud Prevention and Investigation Officers, Managers and Deputies
- MLROs and Deputies
- Accountants & Lawyers
- Managers with responsibility for internal organisational fraud, financial crime and AML controls
- Risk Managers
- Internal Audit and Regulatory Staff
- Gardai & Law enforcement
- Individuals who have completed the ICA AML Diploma or the ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
What will you learn?
- Gain an understanding of Financial Crime
- Practical Application of the International Standards and Best Practice in this area
- The Prevention and Detection of Specific Financial Crime Risks
- Corporate Governance & Market Fraud
- Investigation, Prosecution and Recovery
Request a copy of the full syllabus here Download Enrolment Form
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline, or
- Attainment of the ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention, or
- Three years relevant work experience
How will you be assessed?
- 2 x 3,500 word assignments
- 3 hour 15 minute open book examination
ICA qualifications are awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester.
How and where can you study?
These 9 month courses are offered by La Touche Training in partnerships with International Compliance Training (ICT), ICA’s approved training provider, and comprise self-study at home and attendance at four highly interactive workshops where offered.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
It is possible to commence the programme at any stage via Distance Learning with enhanced online and tutor support.
View details of upcoming Distance Learning Assignment Submission & Exam Dates
All course material is now delivered online making it more accessible and environmentally sound.
Can these courses be taught in-house?
All ICA qualifications can be taught in-house at your firm (minimum numbers apply). Benefits include a reduction in price and the ability to include bespoke material in the course delivery. Contact La Touche Training for more information.
What does it cost?
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining our professional community of thousands of like minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is €115 payable to ICA and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge and resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services.
The course fee is €2,750 payable to La Touche Training. This rate is VAT exempt.
Where does this course sit on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) ?
Awarded in association with the University of Manchester - Alliance Manchester Business School, this ICA International Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention is comparable with major award level 8 on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
For any query you may have, contact Adrian Kiernan at email@example.com or call 01 8788 255
Watch a short video about this course below
Click here to watch the video
"The course has helped me to fully understand the legislation surrounding my job, it has helped me to understand policies and practices in relation to financial crime as a wider issue across the business." Tamara Brooks, Financial Services