ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering
Call 01 8788 255 or email email@example.com for further information
Money laundering prevention remains high on the agenda for financial services professionals. An integrated approach to fighting the risk is needed and knowledgeable, fully trained staff are essential to that approach. The International Compliance Association (ICA) Diplomas in Anti Money Laundering help individuals develop best practice initiatives and prepares them to face present and future challenges, reducing risk.
Who are the courses suitable for?
- MLROs/MLPOs and their deputies
- Gardai & Law Enforcement
- Managers with responsibilities for internal AML controls
- Risk Managers
- Individuals who have completed the ICA Certificate in AML or ICA Advanced Certificate in AML (UK or International)
- Company Secretaries
What will you learn?
- Anti money laundering (AML) and combating terrorist financing (CTF) in context
- Customer identification, customer risk profiling and monitoring
- Designing a comprehensive AML and CTF framework for a financial services business
- Risk-based customer due diligence (CDD), customer risk profiling and on-going monitoring
- Governance and leadership
- Suspicious activity / suspicious transaction reporting and dealing with the authorities
Request a copy of the full syllabus here Download Enrolment Form
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline, or
- Attainment of the ICA Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering (International or UK), or
- Three years relevant work experience
How will you be assessed?
- 2 x 3,500 word assignments
- 3 hour 15 minute open book examination
ICA qualifications are awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester
How and where can you study?
These 9 month courses are offered by La Touche Training in partnership with International Compliance Training (ICT), ICA’s approved training provider, and comprise of self-study at home and attendance at four highly interactive workshops.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
Distance Learning -
It is possible to commence the programme at any time via Distance Learning with enhanced online and tutor support.
View details of upcoming Distance Learning Assignment Submission & Exam Dates
All course material is now delivered online making it more accessible and environmentally sound.
Can these courses be taught in-house?
All ICA qualifications can be taught in-house at your firm (minimum numbers apply). Benefits include a reduction in price and the ability to include bespoke material in the course delivery. Contact La Touche Training for more information 01 8788 255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does it cost?
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining our professional community of thousands of like minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is €115 payable to ICA and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge and resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services.
The course fee is €2,750 payable to La Touche Training. This rate is VAT exempt.
Where does this course sit on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) ?
Awarded in association with the University of Manchester - Alliance Manchester Business School, this ICA International Diploma in Anti Money Laundering is comparable with major award level 8 on the QQI National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
View a short video introduction to the course below
Click here to watch the video
"An excellent course covering all the relevant areas of AML. The tutors are experienced and informative and the interactive approach to learning definitely has more impact." Paul Simmons, Head of FCPU, M+G Investments